Eureka Tower provides a combination of physical and technological security measures, which is vastly superior to that offered in most residential buildings. Surveillance and access control systems are backed up by a 24 hour Concierge and security personnel presence.
A building of this nature can be quite difficult to secure. The key to a safe environment is constant awareness. All our staff, Concierge, cleaners, security and building management personnel constantly monitor our environment 24 hours a day and are able to identify something out of the ordinary.
Residents can also assist in monitoring our environment by reporting to Concierge any suspicious behaviour, illegally parked vehicles or anything that just looks out of place.
Measures in place at Eureka Tower include (but are not limited to):
- 24 hrs/7 days per week security personnel presence who conduct regular internal and external patrols of the entire building
- Monitored security surveillance system
- State of the art security control system
- Security response units from our security provider
- A relationship with local & federal police
- Security awareness training available for all residents